Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error While Uploading Downloadable Products

SOLVED

Re: Error While Uploading Downloadable Products

Anyone, who can help me

Currently I am working on localhost. I got something new, I tried to upload another file and I got the success in it. I got to know about the file size getting issue with the files which are bit heavy. Whn I try to upload files like 8 MB and above is gives me "SSL Error: Invalid or self-signed certificate" error. What should I do now...?

Thank you,

Problem Solved. I got the solution in php.ini file, just increased the size pf "post_max_size".

Thanks to all for your support.

Here an example of colum setting you must ot use to import product into Magento.

sku,_store,_attribute_set,_type,_category,_root_category,_product_websites,color,cost,country_of_manufacture,description,has_options,image,manufacturer,meta_description,meta_keyword,meta_title,msrp_display_actual_price_type,msrp_enabled,name,options_container,price,required_options,sale,short_description,small_image,special_price,status,tax_class_id,thumbnail,videoid,visibility,weight,qty,min_qty,use_config_min_qty,is_qty_decimal,backorders,use_config_backorders,min_sale_qty,use_config_min_sale_qty,max_sale_qty,use_config_max_sale_qty,is_in_stock,use_config_notify_stock_qty,manage_stock,use_config_manage_stock,stock_status_changed_auto,use_config_qty_increments,qty_increments,use_config_enable_qty_inc,enable_qty_increments,is_decimal_divided,_media_attribute_id,_media_image,_media_position,_media_is_disabled

-- Best regards --

Jacques Nadeau / Web Developper / Visit my site