cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons. - ERROR

SOLVED

Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons. - ERROR

There has been an error processing your request

Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons.

Error log record number: 811276254152

the above is the message i get when trying to log on to the website.

after seeing some of the posts with similar issues i have pasted the log details below:

a:4:{i:0;s:90:"SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'vagautoh'@'localhost' (using password: YES)";i:1;s:2473:"#0 /home/vagautoh/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(111): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->_connect()
#1 /home/vagautoh/public_html/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(396): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->_connect()
#2 /home/vagautoh/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(460): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->_connect()
#3 /home/vagautoh/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(238): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('SET NAMES utf8', Array)
#4 /home/vagautoh/public_html/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(504): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query('SET NAMES utf8', Array)
#5 /home/vagautoh/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource.php(179): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->query('SET NAMES utf8')
#6 /home/vagautoh/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource.php(110): Mage_Core_Model_Resource->_newConnection('pdo_mysql', Object(Mage_Core_Model_Config_Element))
#7 /home/vagautoh/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Db/Abstract.php(320): Mage_Core_Model_Resource->getConnection('core_write')
#8 /home/vagautoh/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Db/Abstract.php(350): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Db_Abstract->_getConnection('write')
#9 /home/vagautoh/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Db/Abstract.php(335): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Db_Abstract->_getWriteAdapter()
#10 /home/vagautoh/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Cache.php(53): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Db_Abstract->_getReadAdapter()
#11 /home/vagautoh/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Cache.php(478): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Cache->getAllOptions()
#12 /home/vagautoh/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Cache.php(520): Mage_Core_Model_Cache->_initOptions()
#13 /home/vagautoh/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(1202): Mage_Core_Model_Cache->canUse('config')
#14 /home/vagautoh/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php(417): Mage_Core_Model_App->useCache('config')
#15 /home/vagautoh/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php(297): Mage_Core_Model_Config->_canUseCacheForInit()
#16 /home/vagautoh/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(424): Mage_Core_Model_Config->loadModulesCache()
#17 /home/vagautoh/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(354): Mage_Core_Model_App->_initModules()
#18 /home/vagautoh/public_html/app/Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#19 /home/vagautoh/public_html/index.php(83): Mage::run('', 'store')
#20 {main}";s:3:"url";s:1:"/";s:11:"script_name";s:10:"/index.php";}

ive tried deleting the cache folder, restored the backup, then tried the solution i found where i added a tmp folder in the root of the install directory and also modified the relevant file so that it reads tmp/ rather than null

this causes the error page to disappear and show a blank white page instead.

does anyone know whats going on with it? or maybe can point me in the right direction please?

thanks a bunch

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons. - ERROR

SORTED

check local.xml file reflects username and password created in MySQL admin.  this may change, especially if the software updates etc

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

SORTED

check local.xml file reflects username and password created in MySQL admin.  this may change, especially if the software updates etc

You see this error because you set wrong database configuration.

Go to <Magento installation folder>/app/etc/local.xml and edit this file, change database info correctly and the error will disappear.

<< Snipped >>

Solved the problem for me, I have deployed Magento 1 to AWS ubuntu 16.04 and the error pop up because i didn't have database matching the same name as whats show in the folder, 

checked the local.xml file got that name created the database in the ubuntu AWS machine and it worked . 

Thanks 

Ali

Hi,

Solved in my case (Magento Ver: 2.2.6 over Ubuntu 14.04)

chmod 555 app/etc

Hello Developers

Just go to magento installation directory/app/etc/config.php file and remove the module from array that you were trying to add due to which error occurred.The error will be fixed.

Thanks

Read everything about the exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons” error in Magento 2.

Find the easy solution for the same at https://meetanshi.com/blog/solved-exception-printing-is-disabled-by-default-for-security-reasons-in-...

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"