cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal error: Uncaught Error

Fatal error: Uncaught Error

I am getting this error. could you pls explain a solutions.

Error message:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Function name must be a string in /home/uaebazzaradmin/public_html/includes/src/__default.php:28708 Stack trace: #0 /home/uaebazzaradmin/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(14244): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->getOutput() #1 /home/uaebazzaradmin/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(11595): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->renderLayout() #2 /home/uaebazzaradmin/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(11510): Mage_Cms_Helper_Page->_renderPage(Object(Mage_Cms_IndexController), 'home') #3 /home/uaebazzaradmin/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Cms/controllers/IndexController.php(45): Mage_Cms_Helper_Page->renderPage(Object(Mage_Cms_IndexController), 'home') #4 /home/uaebazzaradmin/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(14272): Mage_Cms_IndexController->indexAction() #5 /home/uaebazzaradmin/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(18750): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('index') #6 /home/uaebazzaradmin/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(18280): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standa in /home/uaebazzaradmin/public_html/includes/src/__default.php on line 28708

I tried changing $callback variable but still the issue is there.

$out .= $this->getBlock($callback[0])->{$callback[1]}();

Can someone help pls? 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Fatal error: Uncaught Error

Hi @ecommercetony,

It seems you're using the Magento Compiler. You'll need to refresh or disable (I prefer to disbale) the Compiler.

The easier way is using Magento shell. Go to the shell directory and then run:

php compiler.php state

Now you'll see the current status of or compiler. If is enabled and/or compiled, please, execute this commands:

php compiler.php disable
php compiler.php clear

Now is disabled and you've cleared all the generated files.

Can you try it and check if the store is still failing?