cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Name auto renamed suspected

File Name auto renamed suspected

Hi Authority,
I am having two sites on Magento one is on CE 1.6 and another is on CE 1.9. I have installed security patches and installed antivirus on system also. I am getting problem on both sites that my one file automatically renamed with <file name>.suspected. I tried to give only read permission to file but all in vain.
On Magento CE 1.6 file is : - app/code/core/Mage/XmlConnect/Helper/Data.php automatically converts app/code/core/Mage/XmlConnect/Helper/Data.php.suspected in 3-4 hours.
And on Magento CE 1.9 File is : - lib/Varien/Data/Collection/Filesystem.php automatically converts lib/Varien/Data/Collection/Filesystem.php.suspected after some hours.
I tried a lot to solve this issue but not able to do that. Please help me to solve this issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Saurabh

1 REPLY 1

Re: File Name auto renamed suspected

Hi,

Even if Magento is fully patched; your server could still be potentially compromised (through some other avenue).

You should speak to your host to ask them why they are adding a suspected tag to some of your files.

They should be able to tell you more information.

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Magento Certified Developer Plus | www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner