cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fronend login does not work

SOLVED

Fronend login does not work

I updated my version to 1.9.3.2 and customer login and registration stopped working. I have tried all the options but it does not work.
The store link is authenticallyamerican.store/army west point/index.php. Can anyone pls help???
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Fronend login does not work

Hi @archanad,

I get error 500 when access to your store link. The problem maybe caused by your theme miss form key in login page and register page. 

You can try open 2 files:

app\design\frontend\your_theme_package\default\template\persistent\customer\form\login.phtml

app\design\frontend\your_theme_package\default\template\persistent\customer\form\register.phtml

After that, find code "<?php echo $this->getBlockHtml('formkey'); ?>" . If this files doesn't has this code, please the code: "<?php echo $this->getBlockHtml('formkey'); ?>" under form tag. 

www.advancedcheckout.com - www.stableaddon.com
One Step checkout extension - Social Login extension - Gift Card extension

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @archanad,

I get error 500 when access to your store link. The problem maybe caused by your theme miss form key in login page and register page. 

You can try open 2 files:

app\design\frontend\your_theme_package\default\template\persistent\customer\form\login.phtml

app\design\frontend\your_theme_package\default\template\persistent\customer\form\register.phtml

After that, find code "<?php echo $this->getBlockHtml('formkey'); ?>" . If this files doesn't has this code, please the code: "<?php echo $this->getBlockHtml('formkey'); ?>" under form tag. 

www.advancedcheckout.com - www.stableaddon.com
One Step checkout extension - Social Login extension - Gift Card extension

Worked like a charm. Thank you soooo much