cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General error: 1 Can't create/write to file '/tmp/#sql_c6a_0.MYI' (Errcode: 28)

SOLVED

General error: 1 Can't create/write to file '/tmp/#sql_c6a_0.MYI' (Errcode: 28)

Hello,
After re-index, the following error appears:

• a:5:{i:0;s:354:"SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 Can't create/write to file '/tmp/#sql_c6a_0.MYI' (Errcode: 28), query was: SELECT DISTINCT IF(synonym_for IS NOT NULL AND synonym_for != '', synonym_for, query_text) AS `name`, `main_table`.`num_results`, `main_table`.`popularity` FROM `catalogsearch_query` AS `main_table` ORDER BY `popularity` desc, `name` ASC LIMIT 5";i:1;s:5928:"#0 /var/www/vhosts/monsitehttpdocs/lib/Varien/Db/Statement/Pdo/Mysql.php(110): Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->_execute(Array)

The same error also appears when I try to open the structure of my table "catalogsearch_query"

Do you have a solution or an idea on what should I do?

thank you in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: General error: 1 Can't create/write to file '/tmp/#sql_c6a_0.MYI' (Errcode: 28)

HI,

I would consult your host on this one since its likely a space issue.

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Magento Certified Developer Plus | www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Re: General error: 1 Can't create/write to file '/tmp/#sql_c6a_0.MYI' (Errcode: 28)

HI,

I would consult your host on this one since its likely a space issue.

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Magento Certified Developer Plus | www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner

Thank you, it was due to the server that did prior to maintenance.