cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting fatal error when clicking checkout

Getting fatal error when clicking checkout

My site is getting a fatal error whenever I click checkout. I originally believed the issue was with stripe, so I began adding and testing other payment methods. No matter what payment method I change it to this error still comes up. I'm not the best with html so if anyone could help, I would appreciate it.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Stripe in /home/franshgs/public_html/app/code/local/Netgains/Stripe/Model/stripe/lib/Stripe/Stripe.php on line 4

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Getting fatal error when clicking checkout

If that is the exact same error message you are getting it for any payment gateway, then I would suggest removing the Netgains Stripe extension from your code repo.

-Kris
4x Certified, Blogger @ xgento.com

Re: Getting fatal error when clicking checkout

Hi,

I am in a similar situation. getting an error when trying to click on "proceed to checkout" button

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'stripe/lib/Stripe.php' (include_path='/home/mysite/public_html/includes/src:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mysite/public_html/includes/src/Netgains_Stripe_Model_Stripe.php on line 5

Also, I am unable to uninstall this as when I click on "mangento connect manager", the system kicks me out and redirects to the homepage.