cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send order remainder to customer if order status "pending" more than 2 days?

How to send order remainder to customer if order status "pending" more than 2 days?

Any ways to remain customer about payment pending more than 2 days. If order status pending more than 2 days how to send custom mail.

10 REPLIES 10

Re: How to send order remainder to customer if order status "pending" more than 2 days?

Hello @Aveeva 

Found plugin for your requirements.

https://marketplace.magento.com/idnovate-idnovate-paymentreminder.html

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

Re: How to send order remainder to customer if order status "pending" more than 2 days?

@theMageComp  Thanks for your reply, I am looking only open source or coding based solution.

@Aveeva yes you can do this.

You can create a cron for a function which would run after every 2 days.

In that function you can check the order status and send email if the status is pending.

Thanks

@rahul Gupta  Okay, i know how to run cron, but how can i get the order pending last 2 days.

@Aveeva you can get the order collection filtered on the pending status and whose created date is 2 days before.

Thanks

@rahul Gupta  You mean filter status in sales -> order https://imgur.com/J9NaROB right?

@Aveeva no.

Please check the below code.

public function getOrders()
    {
        if (!($customerId = $this->_customerSession->getCustomerId())) {
            return false;
        }
        if (!$this->orders) {
            $this->orders = $this->getOrderCollectionFactory()->create($customerId)->addFieldToSelect(
                '*'
            )->addFieldToFilter(
                'status',
                ['in' => $this->_orderConfig->getVisibleOnFrontStatuses()]
            )->setOrder(
                'created_at',
                'desc'
            );
        }
        return $this->orders;
    }

Thanks

@rahul Gupta  Can i get complete code?

@Aveeva this is the code for getting all the orders having status pending.

Thanks