cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have been have and issue the Magento check out

I have been have and issue the Magento check out

Hello

I was hoping that there is some one that can help me, I have been have and issue the Magento check out. The issue is that when I fill in the customer details I am moved on to the Shipping Method, once I select the method and hit “Continue” I’m sent back to the cart. I read all the posts out there and I have tried them along with the one posted on this site and nothing works. I tried other One Step” type modules and they hang any help would be greatly appreciated. I’m running Magento 1.9.1 and the RWD theme.

7 REPLIES 7

Re: I have been have and issue the Magento check out

Have you installed any third party extension Or custom extension ? pl provide more info above error so anyone from here can help you. Your provided info is enought for exact solution.

I guess it happens due to some error in saving shipping methods, if you want to see then check into console(Do inspect element from chrome and go on Network tab).  Or enable log and see into log files.

Hope it helps you Smiley Happy

-
Magento Programmer | Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.

Thak you for yor quick replay a i hope i have the answers to you questions.

1. Yes I do mave 3rd pary extension it is Canada Post v2 shipping module from Collins Harper and the Banner Slider from Magestore.

2. I  inspected the element in Chorme and did note this error  (Java)checkout.js /magento/js/collinshaper/canpost

Remote Address:64.68.202.30:80
Request URL:http://mainstreetcomicsandtoys.com/magento/js/collinsharper/canpost/checkout.js
Request Method:GET
Status Code:404 Not Found
Request Headersview source
Accept:*/*
Accept-Encoding:gzip,deflate,sdch
Accept-Language:en-US,en;q=0.8
Connection:keep-alive
Cookie:bannerslider_user_code_impress1=5d13c5a455e5a56ff04aff6ffe890f6d; bannerslider_user_code_impress2=5d13c5a455e5a56ff04aff6ffe890f6d; bannerslider_user_code_impress3=5d13c5a455e5a56ff04aff6ffe890f6d; currency=CAD; PHPSESSID=df4eddfdb8e378d456c351f73e796387; adminhtml=a6df96d88209339529cf090804396edf; external_no_cache=1; frontend=93ffefaecad4fe4ef13d06130197d284; persistent_shopping_cart=WDWPTo26mPDFNjsq9L5GRjxxOCNuSvksvCnzeVjXzSSAhj0Qqm
Host:mainstreetcomicsandtoys.com
Referer:http://mainstreetcomicsandtoys.com/magento/index.php/
User-Agent:Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/36.0.1985.143 Safari/537.36
Response Headersview source
Cache-Control:no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0
Connection:Keep-Alive
Content-Encoding:gzip
Content-Type:text/html; charset=UTF-8
Date:Thu, 09 Jul 2015 11:09:07 GMT
Expires:Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT
Keep-Alive:timeout=5, max=99
Pragma:no-cache
Server:Apache
Set-Cookie:frontend=93ffefaecad4fe4ef13d06130197d284; expires=Sun, 19-Jul-2015 04:29:07 GMT; path=/magento; domain=mainstreetcomicsandtoys.com; httponly
Set-CookieSmiley Tongueersistent_shopping_cart=WDWPTo26mPDFNjsq9L5GRjxxOCNuSvksvCnzeVjXzSSAhj0Qqm; expires=Fri, 08-Jul-2016 11:09:07 GMT; path=/magento; domain=mainstreetcomicsandtoys.com; httponly
Transfer-Encoding:chunked
Vary:Accept-Encoding
X-Frame-OptionsSmiley FrustratedAMEORIGIN
X-Powered-BySmiley TongueHP/5.4.39

i'm not sure where to generate the log file from you would need to see.

Yes I've checked into your site (http://mainstreetcomicsandtoys.com/magento/index.php) and found that required JS files are missing, please make sure you've added all files of Canada Post v2 shipping module extension,  Cheers Smiley Happy

-
Magento Programmer | Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.

I have added the Jave file, i do believe the flies were there but i also placed them in the ls folder.

Hi @Paolo20,

If the same problem with many checkout extensions then looks like something is wrong with product configuration - maybe it's out of stock? More details will be helpful indeed.

UPD. oops sorry, I didn't refresh the page for a long time and see you already figured this Smiley Happy

Need help? Certified Magento Developers | magecom.net

Thank you

would you be able to tell me what infor mation you would to see and the best way tio submit these detail like screen shoot or anything else. I am willing to do the work i just need to know what you would like. I have been work to get this site going and the truthis that  i wouldhate to seee it fail.

I have been viewing my site with the element inspector an I have notice two errors.

jquery-1.10.2.min.map/magento/media/js GET 404 Not Found

and

saveShippingMethod//magento/index.php/checkout/onepage POST 503 ervice Unavailble