cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Images cdn stuck can't disable

Images cdn stuck can't disable

Hello everyone,

I am having an issue with my magento site and any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I recently migrated my magento  (1.4.1.1) site from rackspace to a private server. The site was configured to load image cdn from rackspace. Since migrating, the images do not load on any page, and all the menu's are missing, most of the website is displaying black. When the site is loading i can see that it is still trying to load the images from rackspace and the images are still linked to it as well. How can i disable this and load the images from my server. All images are currently on my server as the whole directory was shifted over. 

Thank you

1 REPLY 1

Re: Images cdn stuck can't disable

I forgot to mention i have also tried the following to solve the issue. Cleared the cache, i have the default url links for images, ect on the domain name and server. I have already reindex all pages and cleared cache and flush catalogue image cache and flush css cache. I have migrated the dns, the site has been on my server for over a month with this issue. Any suggestions?