cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import saying import successfull but no products in database or backend.

Import saying import successfull but no products in database or backend.

Hi

I hope someone can shed some light on this issue as it is really doing my head in now. It has been going on for over a week. I have tried asking myu hosting company for help but they seem to be of no help.

I have uploaded a number of CSV files with no issues. I have the latest file that says it uploaded successfully but nothing shows in the catalog. i have been through it a few times but I cant see what could be wrong with it.  I don't know how to add a link here with it to show you

Has anyone else had this problem?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Import saying import successfull but no products in database or backend.

If you mean that your products are not showing both in Magento admin and front-end, check if your import files included the following fields: tax_class_id, status and website

You can check the example of correctly formatted file for Magento import with column headings and info rows at -

https://www.mag-manager.com/useful-articles/tipstricks/required-csv-file-values-for-error-free-magen...

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.