cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittent error message

Intermittent error message

Help!

My store displays this message every so often. A browser refresh will kill it, but it will return after a few more clicks. I'm running PHP 5.3.5 with 256MB of memory. Any advice will be helpful.

Here's a screenshot of the error: http://www.tonyfletcher.com/~pickup/Sites/filechute/tony_fletcher%202015-09-10_03-18-10_PM.jpg

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Intermittent error message

I'm assuming you've cleared all the Magento caches etc... - could you try clearing APC cache (if you use APC).

If you're not sure how to do this - you can create a PHP file and put the following in it; then run it in a browser (it won't output anything)

apc_clear_cache();
apc_clear_cache('user');

If that doesn't solve it - it might be worth having a word with your host.. it could be that you have a sick worker or something and a restart of the box may fix it.

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Magento Certified Developer Plus | www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner

The only cache emptying I've done is the cache via the admin area.

The link above isn't loading anymore. 

Can you attach it in the forum instead? 

And did you try clearing APC cache as above? (NOTE: this is not the magento cache)

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Magento Certified Developer Plus | www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner