cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Invalid website id requested.”

“Invalid website id requested.”

I created and deleted a second site in Magento today, after after I deleted it, I get an "Invalid Website ID Requested" error after entering my credentials for admin. 

I assume I need to delete the secondary site in phpMyAdmin, but I'm a Magento novice and would love some further advice! 

Thanks! 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: “Invalid website id requested.”

Hi @nvae88,

Can you share the result of the tables core_website, core_store_group and core_store?

You should get something like:

core_websitecore_website

core_store_groupcore_store_group

core_storecore_store

Thanks so much for the fast response, Damian! Here are screenshots of what you asked me to post :-) 

The store that I deleted in admin was the XXXX . also, I've posted the trace for the error page below :-) 

Hi @nvae88,

It seems you have a store group and store view pointing to the deleted website. Maybe you can try to fix those references manually? (fixing the id's to use 1)

Can you tell me where I would do that? 

I'm a novice with Magento - learned Shopify super fast, then transitioned to a company that uses Magento, so I'm learning as I go!

Hi @nvae88,

I was talking about editing those values into the database but if you aren't sure please make a backup of your database first.

If you are not sure and need some specific help, maybe you can try to get qualified support.