cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Magento Allow Change shipping cost calculate by Individual Product weight instead of Package Weig

Is Magento Allow Change shipping cost calculate by Individual Product weight instead of Package Weig

When I try to calculate shipping price, it calculated by overall package weight, I need shipping cost calculated by individual products weight, I need like if two products in the cart the shipping price should be calculated by individually now the shipping price calculated by overall package weight.

explanation:
Product Details:

Product A: weight 100kg - shipping cost 100
Products B: weight 10kg - shipping cost 10

Shipping Cost Details:

100kg : 100
10kg : 10
110kg : 90

Here my cart weight 110kg, the cost obviously 90. I need the shipping price calculated by individual product weight, what I expected is the shipping cost 10 + 100 = 110.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Is Magento Allow Change shipping cost calculate by Individual Product weight instead of Package

Hi @Jeeva Rathinam,

Which shipping mehtod are you using?

Re: Is Magento Allow Change shipping cost calculate by Individual Product weight instead of Package

Can you exort the CSV file to check your configuration?

Also the configuration you've used for the module.