Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading Box never goes away

Loading Box never goes away

I'm getting 

$continue

Error: "throw $continue" is deprecated, use "return" instead

when saving a category.  Normally it only happens when I'm making changes to categories.  I have to refresh the page in order to get it to go away.  All the changes are saved, but I can't click on anything after I click Save because the loading box with the spinning animation never goes away.

It's a prototype.js error on line 575.

Event.observe(window,'load',fireContentLoadedEvent);})();Element.addMethods();Hash.toQueryString=Object.toQueryString;var Toggle={display:Element.toggle};Element.Methods.childOf=Element.Methods.descendantOf;var Insertion={Before:function(element,content){return Element.insert(element,{before:content});},Top:function(element,content){return Element.insert(element,{top:content});},Bottom:function(element,content){return Element.insert(element,{bottom:content});},After:function(element,content){return Element.insert(element,{after:content});}};var $continue=new Error('"throw $continue" is deprecated, use "return" instead');var Position={includeScrollOffsets:false,prepare:function(){this.deltaX=window.pageXOffset||document.documentElement.scrollLeft||document.body.scrollLeft||0;this.deltaY=window.pageYOffset||document.documentElement.scrollTop||document.body.scrollTop||0;},within:function(element,x,y){if(this.includeScrollOffsets)

So would doing exactly what it suggests fix this? I don't get why it's deprecated, when I wasn't getting this error prior to the last security patch.