cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M1.9.3.10 - Registred user can not finish order after install module Magecomp_Recaptcha

M1.9.3.10 - Registred user can not finish order after install module Magecomp_Recaptcha

Hi!

I have eshop on Magento 1.9.3.10 and i have installed Pagayo them (PT004).

I have problems with registration foreign email address - some spam. I using original magento captcha, but it is not strong security.

I want more security and i use module Magecomp_Recaptcha and i use Recaptcha V2 with this module. But i have one problem with this module.

When my registred customers want finish order, they stuck on last step of order and they can not finish order. They click on finish order button a nothing happens. Page does not continue on success page and stuck ont last step.

i tried finish order as guest and it will alright.

I uninstalled Magecomp_Recaptcha and now is everything allright, but i want use this module and Recaptcha V2 for my eshop.

Where can be a problem?

Can you help me please?

I can upload Magecomp Recaptcha if it will be needed.

My eshop in czech language: https://eshop.ingtech.cz

3 REPLIES 3

Re: M1.9.3.10 - Registred user can not finish order after install module Magecomp_Recaptcha

Hi @INGTECH 

I understand the problem you are facing and the scenario which you highlighted over here.

As you mentioned that issue is mainly coming from the MageComp Recaptcha extension - https://magecomp.com/magento-google-recaptcha.html 

So there might be a chance either that extension works well but maybe confliction happens with your theme or any other extension.

To resolve this I would suggest you to raise a ticket on the MageComp portal they will surely help you to resolve the same. 

Hope it helps !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Re: M1.9.3.10 - Registred user can not finish order after install module Magecomp_Recaptcha

Hi @Manthan Dave ,

i tried Magecomp portal, but their answer was, that i must buy extended support from them....

I don´t want buy their support..

I think that there is problem between Magecomp recaptcha and my theme or any other extension.

Where can be a problem? What i must fix?

Hi @INGTECH 

Yes that's correct! problem is between any of the extension/theme and reCaptcha extension confliction.

Only the way to fix this problem is to check the error log is there any log is there which gives more idea on the error else you need to disable one by one extension and check the error is resolved or not.

Based on that you can identify which extension is conflicting.

Hope it helps !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution