cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 1.9.1.0 CSS crashes / cache corrupted

Magento 1.9.1.0 CSS crashes / cache corrupted

We have been experiencing CSS / Cache corruption for a few months and it seems it occurs when server is on high load but no real trend found. Attached images of what website looks like when css is corrupted. Can anyone please advise what is causing this it is really random and it is fixed when deleting the Magento cache folder under var/cache but sometimes then reoccurs within a few minutes and sometimes within a few weeks. Site may run fine for 3 weeks and then it crashes like this. Both frontend and admin side is inaccessible during this crash

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Magento 1.9.1.0 CSS crashes / cache corrupted

Check out your browser javascript console. I'm pretty sure some of the css files are not loaded. OR you merged your css files and there's some kind of syntax error which causes rest of the css parsing to fail.

Tanel Raja

Did you ever get this resolved? Getting the same issue. 

how about call the css file by adding some character behind the file name?

Then, it could your website dynamically bring your css file to your own website. 

http://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/157288/to-update-cache-automatically-i-want-to-put-dateti...

you can check how to do this in that post.

What if it doesn't work, it would be trouble with path of css files or css error like grammar(you didn't use correct bracket or something). 

@thiartj wrote:

We have been experiencing CSS / Cache corruption for a few months and it seems it occurs when server is on high load but no real trend found. Attached images of what website looks like when css is corrupted. Can anyone please advise what is causing this it is really random and it is fixed when deleting the Magento cache folder under var/cache but sometimes then reoccurs within a few minutes and sometimes within a few weeks. Site may run fine for 3 weeks and then it crashes like this. Both frontend and admin side is inaccessible during this crash

how about call the css file by adding some character behind the file name?

Then, it could your website dynamically bring your css file to your own website. 

you can check how to do this in that post.

What if it doesn't work, it would be trouble with path of css files or css error like grammar(you didn't use correct bracket or something). 

Did you ever resolve this? We're having same issue! 

I have encountered the same issue .

https://github.com/convenient/magento-ce-ee-config-corruption-bug#the-fix worked for me. It was due to cache lock/ corrupted cache