cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 1.9.1.0 Registration doesn't work, but works at checkout

Magento 1.9.1.0 Registration doesn't work, but works at checkout

Dear Magento Community,

I'm in a dead end and can use some help from great guys here.

On my Magento's frontend, the registration page doesn't work. However, at checkout, when the user registers, it works all the way to the checkout process. 

What could be the cause?

I've tried checking the form_key on the registration page, but so far all looks good in the code. What else could it be?

Thanks a lot in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Magento 1.9.1.0 Registration doesn't work, but works at checkout

Hello shahz,

Your site updated SUPEE-6788? you should read here: http://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/87214/how-to-check-which-modules-are-affected-by-security...

If still not working at all, please give us your website link. We will check together.

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

Assuming this started happening after applying patch SUPEE-6788, custom themes need the registration template to be patched with the same changes that were made to the base theme.

app/design/frontend/base/default/template/customer/form/register.phtml

needs to be reflected to your custom theme register.phtml

<?php echo $this->getBlockHtml('formkey'); ?>

needs to be added after the <form line

http://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/88066/after-applying-supee-6788-cant-create-customer

please help me for this issue free of cost because i am a student my checkout page page is not work properly after payment information section not continue to next process please solve any one of person because i am un-professional after upgrade 1.9 version then show this issue if any one solve this matter i am share my all admin and c-panel access details share with you please 

see this link not continue this step 

Thanks

Moin Uddin 

alpha_moin@hotmail.com

www.hafeezpk.com

+92-345-2399740