cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

repeat customer not able to checkout this time.

repeat customer not able to checkout this time.

I have a customer who's now ordered for the fourth time in just a few weeks, the last time was only yesterday. The first three orders went through smoothely but now on his fourth order he recieved the following message:

"Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time.
Your order cannot be completed at this time as there is no shipping methods available for it. Please make neccessary changes in your shipping address."

My customer has not changed his address. I've even changed his shipping address to a German address but that hasn't helped.

Any ideas?

1 REPLY 1

Re: repeat customer not able to checkout this time.

Hi, was there ever a response to this one?

I have everything setup and cannot do any test orders for any of the customers i set up. It will not get by the error message on shipping

"Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time"  when I hit the "continue" i get a pop-up error message button "Your order cannot be completed at this time as there is no shipping methods available for it. Please make necessary changes in your shipping address"

Then when i OK the message and try and continue it will not go any further.

I would like to disable shipping from stopping any order to be submitted as I will have to probably negotiate each shipment cost anyway per order. So if I could suppress the shipping cost , and "quote" presence the screen before, i would prefer to that.

Thanks

Stephen