cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 1.9 - 'not logged in' customer group are created automatically in back-end page

Magento 1.9 - 'not logged in' customer group are created automatically in back-end page

I faced a issue that customer groups(not logged in)are created by unidentified event automatically.

whywhywhy.JPG

And we have multiple store but in specific store, it appear. I blocked the function that unlogged customers allow to buy products but i guess it is not reason bc it has been created since i deleted the function.

Do you guys know why this situation happened to me?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Magento 1.9 - 'not logged in' customer group are created automatically in back-end page

This issue is caused by 3rd party extension, if we turn off the possibility that your store is compromised. It further means that you either have an extension which makes this issue (which I doubt), or you have some custom code and development which is causing this. In that case, no one can help you about it without looking into your code base, so you better find Developer to investigate that for you.

If this response was helpful to you, consider giving kudos to this post.
If this response solved your problem, click accept as solution to help others solve this issue