cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 1.9 website loading issue

Magento 1.9 website loading issue

We have developed Magento Store using Magento 1.9.

on initial base loading speed is ok but after importing 8 lac product using magmi magento tool site become very very slow. it take 15 min or more then that.

we have implemented almost all solution which are available on internet.

can anyone help me to short out this issue?    

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Magento 1.9 website loading issue

The number of products shouldn't really affect the time to first byte (page load speed) so it maybe there's something else going on here. 

Do you have any familiarity with the profiling tools available? Whether that be the built in magento one enhanced with AOE Profiler or more advanced tools like Blackfire. These are great to know where the time is being spent. 

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

Thanks for reply.

This issue is fixed by installing full page cache plugin.

I'd say that was covering up the issue rather than fixing it. While I recommend using a full page cache plugin or Varnish, you're still going to have a large number of cache "misses", i.e. pages that Magento has to serve without using the cache. If this is still mind-numbingly slow then many customers are still going to have a bad experience. 

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!