cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento Back End - Can't view previous blogs, comments or categories - body is blank, header loads

SOLVED

Magento Back End - Can't view previous blogs, comments or categories - body is blank, header loads

On the backend when I go to view previous blogs, comments and categories it loads the header, footer and not the body. This is the exact code I get for the body: 

<div class="middle" id="anchor-content">
            <div id="page:main-container">
                            <div id="messages"></div>
                                        </div>
        </div>

I can however add a new post, however when opening the add media it gives a blank grey pop-up. The same goes for special characters and a few other pop up options. I have resorted to just uploading images via ftp and linking to them. 

Somewhat related to this problem(I think), when I upload images for new products the preview does not load. 

My guess is that some files are missing, permissions are messed up or some files are corrupt somehow. I have considered re-uploading some core files but I am not quite sure if that will help. 

It is worth noting that all these problems began after a failed update to 1.9.2.3. Other problems existed, but as soon as I completed the update most problems went away. 

Thanks for the help. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Magento Back End - Can't view previous blogs, comments or categories - body is blank, header loa

I re-installed the extension and it went back to normal. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Magento Back End - Can't view previous blogs, comments or categories - body is blank, header loa

I re-installed the extension and it went back to normal.