cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento Blank Page

Magento Blank Page

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()  in C:\wamp\www\shaadistore\app\code\local\EM\Themeframework\Helper\Theme.php on line 50

#0 C:\wamp\www\shaadistore\app\code\local\EM\Themeframework\Helper\Theme.php(50): mageCoreErrorHandler(2, 'Invalid argumen...', 'C:\\wamp\\www\\sha...', 50, Array)
#1 C:\wamp\www\shaadistore\app\design\frontend\default\em0064\template\page\1column.phtml(42): EM_Themeframework_Helper_Theme->display(Object(Mage_Page_Block_Html), '1column')
#2 C:\wamp\www\shaadistore\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Block\Template.php(241): include('C:\\wamp\\www\\sha...')
#3 C:\wamp\www\shaadistore\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Block\Template.php(272): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView('frontend\\defaul...')
#4 C:\wamp\www\shaadistore\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Block\Template.php(286): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
#5 C:\wamp\www\shaadistore\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Block\Abstract.php(919): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#6 C:\wamp\www\shaadistore\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\Layout.php(555): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#7 C:\wamp\www\shaadistore\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Controller\Varien\Action.php(390): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->getOutput()
#8 C:\wamp\www\shaadistore\app\code\core\Mage\Customer\controllers\AccountController.php(135): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->renderLayout()
#9 C:\wamp\www\shaadistore\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Controller\Varien\Action.php(418): Mage_Customer_AccountController->loginAction()
#10 C:\wamp\www\shaadistore\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Controller\Varien\Router\Standard.php(250): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('login')
#11 C:\wamp\www\shaadistore\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Controller\Varien\Front.php(172): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#12 C:\wamp\www\shaadistore\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\App.php(354): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#13 C:\wamp\www\shaadistore\app\Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#14 C:\wamp\www\shaadistore\index.php(86): Mage::run('', 'store')
#15 {main}

im getting magento login page blank when i remove uncomment init_set('display_error',1); in index.php im getting this error which i dont know how to resolve please can anybody help me
#ini_set('display_errors', 1);
)

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Magento Blank Page

Hello @maheshbabu1993,

The error is really obvious, you just need to head to that file, open it, go to the line number, and read the code to see where it's wrong.

If you don't know anything about programming then i suggest you turn the comment on.

You want to display error but are unable to fix it then get rid of it is the best choice.

In case you still want to know then learn php is a good option, you can understand your store more and even be able to fix some minnor errors yourself without hiring any developers.

In this situation, if you bought that theme, just contact support, they will fix it for you.

Best Regards,

Jimmy.

Re: Magento Blank Page

Thanks for you suggestion  but i already contacted my theme support they fixed for me so thank you.