cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento Rollback failed - No access to Admin panel

SOLVED

Magento Rollback failed - No access to Admin panel

Hello guys! 

Had a bad night! Accidentally deleted my category structure so I tried to restore a database backup from 2 days ago. I was running magento 1.9.2.0 and had done some extensions installation since the last database backup. 

When I tried to make the rollback i was stuck with error:

There has been an error processing your request

Error in file: "/homepages/21/d584693416/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Magento/MyeCommerce2/app/code/local/Magebuzz/Manufacturer/sql/manufacturer_setup/mysql4-install-0.1.0.php" - SQLSTATE[42S01]: Base table or view already exists: 1050 Table 'i022mju5eemanufacturer' already exists

Trace:

#0 /homepages/21/d584693416/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Magento/MyeCommerce2/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(645): Mage::exception('Mage_Core', 'Error in file: ...')

#1 /homepages/21/d584693416/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Magento/MyeCommerce2/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(421): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_modifyResourceDb('install', '', '0.1.4')

#2 /homepages/21/d584693416/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Magento/MyeCommerce2/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(327): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_installResourceDb('0.1.4')

#3 /homepages/21/d584693416/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Magento/MyeCommerce2/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(235): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->applyUpdates()

#4 /homepages/21/d584693416/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Magento/MyeCommerce2/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(428): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup::applyAllUpdates()

#5 /homepages/21/d584693416/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Magento/MyeCommerce2/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(354): Mage_Core_Model_App->_initModules()

#6 /homepages/21/d584693416/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Magento/MyeCommerce2/app/Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)

#7 /homepages/21/d584693416/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Magento/MyeCommerce2/index.php(83): Mage::run('', 'store')

#8 {main}

Error log record number: 159957207

I am new to Magento, so any advice here would be great! Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Magento Rollback failed - No access to Admin panel

Try to disable the extenion which you have installed since last DB backup using xml file under app/etc/modules folder and try to restore database again.

---
Problem Solved Click Accept as Solution!:Magento Community India Forum

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Try to disable the extenion which you have installed since last DB backup using xml file under app/etc/modules folder and try to restore database again.

---
Problem Solved Click Accept as Solution!:Magento Community India Forum

Thamks muk_t! Your the best! Feel so good right now!!! 

Thanks...! So much helpful for me.