cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento cache issue

Magento cache issue

I have problem with my magento website. I have had the cache disabled earlier.

If cache are all switched on, the BuyNow buttons in homepage will not work and cannot add products to shopping cart. Product details and social sharing info block will disappear on product page. The problem can be solved by disabling "blocks HTML output" cache.

Then I found that this was due to Magento Blocks HTML Output cache problem when I disable this cache, my site works well. I followed this link Magento 1.9.2.0 static block display issues but not got expected result.

One more problem with cache is when my cache are disable Interface Locale at admin will not chnage hence some attribute gives error while importing csv.

Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Magento cache issue

Hi @bhagyashree11,

That is a strange scenario. Have you reviewed the log files in the var/log folder?

Best regards.
Gabriel

Welcome to the Magento Forums. Remember to introduce yourself and read the Magento Forums Guidelines.

Hello @Gabriel Guarino,

I have checked log files, but there is no log related to this.

Can this problem will solve after upgradation to 1.9.3.1? Kindly advise me a solution.

Hello @Gabriel Guarino,

Upgraded to magento (1.9.3.1) still facing same issues, my whole site messed up after enabling cache.

Hi @bhagyashree11,

Could you please double-check if error logging is enabled in your Magento store?
And, in addition to that, have you reviewed the browser console to see if there are JS errors?

Best regards.

Gabriel

Welcome to the Magento Forums. Remember to introduce yourself and read the Magento Forums Guidelines.

Hi @Gabriel Guarino,

Checked all logs and console as well, not found anything beneficial.