cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento crashes when searching for orders by company name

Magento crashes when searching for orders by company name

when I try to search for orders by company magento crashes.  When i look at the report i get 

Syntax error or access violation: 1370 execute command denied to user 'user_user'@'localhost' for routine '_table_company.COALESCE', query was:

When i check my database I get

mysql> show grants for 'user'@'localhost';
+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Grants for user@localhost |
+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| GRANT USAGE ON *.* TO 'user'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY PASSWORD '*' |
| GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `my_database`.* TO 'user'@'localhost' |
st'

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Magento crashes when searching for orders by company name

as a note, it does allow me to search by customer name and works

Hi,

Firstly, I think you disclosed sensitive information in your post. Try not to :-)!

Try giving full read/write permission for that db user on your Magento db.

I thought that All privileges would do that.  When you say read write, what are you referring to if the user has all privileges on the database.

@tagteamc

If you’re certain your db user has full privileges on the Magento db, the error should not appear at all. Unless the error ocurring after you migrate your db or is there any historical background on this store that you might not have disclosed yet?

No other data I am aware of.  I had the server hard drive crash.   I had the OS reloaded and then restored my cpanel backup.   No configuration changes were made, just did a basic restore.

Hi,

Does it crash for all orders or orders prior to crash?

Also when it crashes can you see any errors in exception.log, system.log, var/report/<report_number>?

I have found that the problem is related to my Order manager plugin.  It worked fine before but when my server crashed I got updated versions of OS and Database and probably a few different PHP options so it may be something with the configuration of those.  I will contact the developer of the plugin and see if they will help me with a fix.

Thanks