cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento manage categories on test copy stuck in endless reload loop

Magento manage categories on test copy stuck in endless reload loop

I've setup a subdomain for testing a copy of my main magento site. Copied all files to subdomain, edited database location, edited the path in htaccess. Everything works on the copy except when I go to "manage categories" in the admin. It basically loads a second admin screen inside the main screen and then endlessly reloads. Also on the dashboard where the graph is normally it says "No Data Found". Everything works normally on the main site.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Magento manage categories on test copy stuck in endless reload loop

Did you refresh/clear your cache? Did you change data in the core_config_data table, so the URLs in that table are correct?

And did you check your log files? And do they contain any errors?

If this response was helpful to you, consider giving kudos to this post.
If this response solved your problem, click accept as solution to help others solve this

Cache and session cleared, urls were changed, logging enabled but no log directory in var

I have the same problem, and when I hit Refresh in the browser it works and did the change. Also on a mobile smartphone, it seems to work perfectly. Can you please also try this and say if it is the same with you ?

I tried a lot of nginx solutions but none worked ...

I found the solution for me, I was using a CDN (Cloudflare) which has some optimizations active like minifying js/css/html and enabled Rocketscripting. When I disabled all this, I didn't see the problem anymore.

Worth to take a look if it is the same for you @turnbullfarms