cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Clients not receiving confirmation email

New Clients not receiving confirmation email

Hey Guys,

My online shop is running Magento 1.7.0.2 and my shop has been running for almost 2 years mostly trouble free, but this week I have received  messages from 2 new sign ups about them not receving the confirmation email to open up their account.  I"m not sure whats going on or where to look.  I had them check their junk mail and they never got a message from the magento system.  The thing is except for these two people I have had atleast 10 other signs up and they have succesfully confirmed and opened the accounts.  Not sure if this is something on my end or theirs? Where should I start looking?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Re: New Clients not receiving confirmation email

Hi,

I would advise contacting your host and asking them if they can see the message going out.

You will need to send them the email address you believe it has been sent too; and a round-about time you think it would have gone. They should be able to see from their logs if the mail left your server.

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Magento Certified Developer Plus | www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner

Re: New Clients not receiving confirmation email

Thanks I was thinking of doing that.

Also I have been seeing this recently with my outgoing order messages to clients.