cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newsletter Unsubscription Success Template

Newsletter Unsubscription Success Template

When I create a test customer account and unsubscribe from the mailing list from the MY ACCOUNT page, my emails render just the way they are supposed to. However if I unsubscribe by way of the ADMIN > NEWSLETTER >NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIBERS list my emails arent rendering the header and footer templates correctly. They show up but the classes/styles are being stripped or something. For example <td class="logo"> just shows up as <td> when I inspect the elements from my gmail account. When I inspect the element from my yahoo account, all the classes have been masked with alphanumeric codes. For example <td class="logo"> might show up like <td class="INSERTWEIRDCODETEXTHERE">.

When I preview the emails from Magento's backend they look great. The only other template I've tested with my actual email client is the Newsletter Subscription Success and it renders the header and footer files just fine.

Is this a bug? Is it a matter of the inline and noninline css files not being called when I manually unsubscribe someone from the "Newsletter Subscribers" list? How can I fix?