cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No customer shipping address is shown when paying through PayPal.

SOLVED

No customer shipping address is shown when paying through PayPal.

Hi

Can anyone please help.

When I add a new product and then customer trying to checkout through PayPal the PayPal do not show the shipping address of that order.

and when as a test I checkout with PayPal with the sample product whech came with the magento 2 installation then the PayPal do show the shipping address.

Can anyone help whats the problem.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: No customer shipping address is shown when paying through PayPal.

Do you mean that no shipping address is imported into Magento? Have you accidentally created a virtual or downloadable product? These wouldn't require physical delivery so Magento would not try to collect a shipping address.

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Do you mean that no shipping address is imported into Magento? Have you accidentally created a virtual or downloadable product? These wouldn't require physical delivery so Magento would not try to collect a shipping address.

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

Hi. Thanks for your reply.

Yeab that was the reason I found out.

Thanks.

Ok, glad you figured it out. Would you be able to hit "Accept as Solution" on my response please?

----