cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ORDER EMAILS NOT WORKING ON MAILCHIMP INTEGRATION

ORDER EMAILS NOT WORKING ON MAILCHIMP INTEGRATION

Hello All,

I integrated mailchimp 4 magento in my magento website and it stopped all my order emails that were sent to the customers on placing the orders , I contacted mailchimp support team and they claim that the emails cannot be stopped by mailchimp integration.

I need to get mailchimp integrated so that i can initiate automations on the website and there is a backend team that works on the orders being placed so its important that they receive all the notifications regarding an order such as placing and cancelling of the orders.

.so if the emails are sent through mailchimp for the order confirmation i need that the team working on backend receive all the order emails so that they can work on.

Please if anyone can look into the same so that what settings can be made to get this working along with mailchimp integration, for ref: also contacted the EBIZMARTS team but they are of no help.

NB: all the basic setting are already done.. emails were working earlier but not now.

Regards

Rajat

6 REPLIES 6

Re: ORDER EMAILS NOT WORKING ON MAILCHIMP INTEGRATION

Hi there, can you please send an email to mailchimp@ebizmarts-desk.zendesk.com with your problem so we can help you properly.

thanks!

I have the same issue. Do you have an fix for this?

I have the same issue, even after disabling the extension emails are still not being sent.

Any one give me a solution for this question...

Hi @amala_doss,

Did you checked @ebizmarts support forum? https://ebizmarts.com/forums

Their support is top notch!

Order confirmation emails work okay with the latest version of the extension.

There are different possibilities to get them sent such as using Mandrill, MailChimp or any other SMTP extension.

Each possibility might require different configurations in order to get everything working.

If you experience problems with any please contact us and we will help you setting everything up.

Our support email address is mailchimp@ebizmarts-desk.zendesk.com

Regards.