cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opera Browser incompatiblity

SOLVED

Opera Browser incompatiblity

Hello. 

I have installed magento v 1.9.2.2 and been using different browser to work with my demo shop ( learning ) .. i noticed with i use Opera on MAC , in admin section under images i am missing the two buttons to upload image for the products. i safari and other browser they are ok .so far this problem is only in this location  . didn't notice any other missing buttons yet. 

Thanks. 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Opera Browser incompatiblity

The buttons depend on having that security horror Adobe Flash installed.

If you don't have Flash loaded for FireFox, you will have to get the Flash Plugin from get.adobe.com/flashplayer

If the plugin is installed, you then need to start troubleshooting why Opera and it are not playing well together.

View solution in original post

Thanks. 

didn't know those are flash buttons. i didn't install flash plugin for my opera but other browser do have that plugin installed. thanks. for the info . 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

The buttons depend on having that security horror Adobe Flash installed.

If you don't have Flash loaded for FireFox, you will have to get the Flash Plugin from get.adobe.com/flashplayer

If the plugin is installed, you then need to start troubleshooting why Opera and it are not playing well together.

Thanks. 

didn't know those are flash buttons. i didn't install flash plugin for my opera but other browser do have that plugin installed. thanks. for the info .