cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Email Received for One Store but Not Others in MultiStore Setup

Order Email Received for One Store but Not Others in MultiStore Setup

Hello,

I've been digging around for the past couple days and am in need of some assistance.

I have multiple stores setup on a single instance of Magento 1.9.1.

I'm using the default config from a scope perspective, so all of the stores should be sending to/from the same email adresses.

However, two of the stores are emailing when orders are submitted, the third store is not sending orders to the customer or admins.

I've checked the Store Email Addresses and Sales Emails for all store views to confirm that they're checked to use default/config settings.  Have also tried to uncheck the use default/website settings for the specific store, but still no email generated when a new order was submitted.

I believe the CRON job is setup correctly since the other store emails are being sent.

I checked core_email_queue_recipients and core_email_queue tables and originally they were empty.  They became populated when I tried to send an email by going to Sales > Orders > Order #XYZ and clicked on the Send Email button. All fields contained data and a date/time in the "processed_at" field.

I’m not seeing anything in spam folders for any of the email addresses used.  I’m trying to track down server email logs to see if the emails are actually being processed.

Can anyone point me toward any other things I should be checking?

Thanks in advance!

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Order Email Received for One Store but Not Others in MultiStore Setup

If the processed_at is populated that means as far as Magento is concerned - the mail was sent.

Can you check with your host to see if they can track it?

They will usually need the time you believe it should be sent; who it was coming from and who it was going too.

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Magento Certified Developer Plus | www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner

Thank you.  I've reached out to the email administrator to see if they can help me track it down.

Thanks; do let us know what they say!

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Magento Certified Developer Plus | www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner

I'm still working on this.  The email administrator has not found anything yet that will help.  I've installed AOE Scheduler to confirm that CRON is running as expected and SMTP Pro for another way to generate a magento email log.  Everything still shows that magento is working as expected.  Still odd that the other two stores in this instance of Magento are working with the same exact settings. The next thing I'm going to try is seeing if I can put in an actual Host into the SMTP settings instead of using localhost.