cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order history not appearing in customers dashboard/account

Order history not appearing in customers dashboard/account

Hi,

I have been trying to research/fit this issue for weeks and hope someone here can help.

On occasion orders placed are not appearing for customers under their dashboard/account on the "my orders" tab.

This is not happening for all customers (majority works fine) or for all orders orders e.g. sometimes a customer has orders appear under their dashboard, then suddenly one won't show and the next one does.

I have tried browsers, caching issues, etc.  I thought it was a Order Status issue so changed order status's to always show but then this is null and void when 2 people order the same payment method, same order status, one shows and one does not.  I find it easy to fix issues when everything does not work but when it is intermittent like this, it is hard.

If anyone has any ideas I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Denise

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Order history not appearing in customers dashboard/account

If you compare two orders for a customer, one that is shown, and one that is not, is the customer details section order any different? Does the email address in order details take you to the customer in admin in both instances? I'm wondering if somehow one of the orders is connected to the customer and the other is a guest order with the same email address - so not actually connected. 

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

Hi there,

Is there a way to associate an order directly to the customer's email and show it on their account, even if the order was placed without being logged in to their account?

If the customer places an order and then creates an account after, is there also a way to associate that order directly to the customer's email and show it on their account? 

These directly on Magento or using an extension maybe?