cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our checkout is broken.

Our checkout is broken.

Thank you in advance for any help anyone can give me, i am very new to mageno and our site has lost a lot of money recently due to an issue we are having at the checkout stage, the customer places the items into the cart, proceeds to checkout, enters all thier details with no issues, however its when they click on place order it very briefly flashes up the shoping cart is empty page then goes to another completly blank page. This does not allow the customer to imput card or paypal details and just brings them back to the homepage.

On our magento back end i can see the customer come in as a payment review or pending payment, this has been an ongoing issue and has cost quite a lot of sales to be missed so if anyone could shed some light on what could be wrong it would be very much appreciated.

Please bear in mind i am not very technical at all!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Our checkout is broken.

Hi,

Unfortunately given the nature of your error - it's going to be quite hard to debug and it's likely you'll need to hire a developer to look into it for you.

You should check your server error logs, magento error logs and to see if there are any JavaScript errors in your browsers console - they may point you to the solution.

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Magento Certified Developer Plus | www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner

Hello @markjudge

Please share the error logs which is printed under var/log directory.
Have you upgraded your store to latest version?

Let me know

Thanks

Problem solved? Click Kudos and "Accept as Solution".
200+ Magento 2 Extensions for Enhanced Shopping Experience.

Thank you for the reply, as i said before i am ery new to magento and just trying to help out until we get someone else in....can you tell me how to access the error logs please?

Many thanks.