cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal check out redirects back to checkout page

Paypal check out redirects back to checkout page

I have everything going and fixed any issue that I had, but when I go to check out using paypal nothing happens.

when I click pay with paypal it does not leave or redirects me directly back to the check out page.

I have read most of the information on the web to resolve this issue but with no resolve.

Log error

2015-08-20T12:20:23+00:00 ERR (3):
exception 'Mage_Core_Exception' with message 'PayPal NVP gateway errors: Security header is not valid (#10002: Security error). Correlation ID: e3a986ee71b4d. Version: 72.0.' in /

I checked my API information directly from paypal copied and pasted without spaces.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Paypal check out redirects back to checkout page

As you mention, this is usually due to the API information being copied incorrectly.

Can you follow the below steps:

• Clear out fields alltogether
  • Clear Cache
  • Refresh Frontend
  • Fetch the API information again
  • Copy each field (note that you shouldn't copy it by double clicking to select the row.. since there are breaking characters in there.. I would advise manually selecting - from left to right with the mouse just to be sure)
  • Clear Cache
  • Try again on frontned.

Also - ensure that you're fetching it from the correct place.. e.g using the Sandbox API button if you're using sandbox.

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Magento Certified Developer Plus | www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner