cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product image uploader not functioning in 1.9.1 - patched

Product image uploader not functioning in 1.9.1 - patched

Hey all,

I'm posting here as I am at my wits end with an issue I'm having with the image uploader in my patched version 1.9.1 CE. I've done a bunch of research and found similar issues however none of the resolutions have helped. Most mention correcting the issues with the pre 8788 flash uploader or caching issues. 

Basically, from the get-go when you are in the images tab of the admin product page the browse and upload buttons are left aligned instead of right as they should be. Browse button functions and allows you to select a file and when you click upload the progress bar appears underneath the browse and upload button. A new row appears in the image gallery however the preview image is missing, when rolling over the "Roll over to preview" text the console shows the error: 

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'url' of undefined
at klass.loadImage (product.js:185)
at HTMLDivElement.onmouseover ((index):1)

Looks like the image itself is missing which is causing the error. When saving and re-entering the product page, the image row is still there but same issue occurs. I can see images are being added to the tmp folder but not into catalog/products. 

I've tried reverting patches and reapplying SUPEE-8788 and it's pre-requisite patches.

Clearing cache, restarting apache, check privileges, clear browser cache/cookies, disable modules. I even set up a new installation on my server, patched and carried over modified files with the same issue occurring. 

Has anyone experienced this issue and if so, what was the resolution?

Cheers.