cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Products inport error

Products inport error

Hi

I have a big problem with my Magento. My hoster have been inport manualy for my now for 2 days.

I can see 8891 products in Catalog/products but only see 3201 products in catalog/catagory

I got a mail from my hoster about following errors:

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away' in /home/web/web732331/toppsex.dk/lib/Zend/Db/Statement/Pdo.php:228
Stack trace:
#0 /home/web/web732331/toppsex.dk/lib/Zend/Db/Statement/Pdo.php(228): PDOStatement->execute(Array)
#1 /home/web/web732331/toppsex.dk/lib/Varien/Db/Statement/Pdo/Mysql.php(110): Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->_execute(Array)
#2 /home/web/web732331/toppsex.dk/app/code/core/Zend/Db/Statement.php(291): Varien_Db_Statement_Pdo_Mysql->_execute(Array)
#3 /home/web/web732331/toppsex.dk/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(480): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#4 /home/web/web732331/toppsex.dk/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(238): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('SELECT `main_ta...', Array)
#5 /home/web/web732331/toppsex.dk/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(504): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query('SELECT `main_ta...', Array)
#6 /home/web/web732331/toppsex.dk/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(737): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->que in /home/web/web732331/toppsex.dk/lib/Zend/Db/Statement/Pdo.php on line 235

somone who can help me???

1 REPLY 1

Re: Products inport error

Hello @toppsex

The MySQL server has gone away (error 2006) has two main causes and solutions:

• Server timed out and closed the connection. To fix, check that “wait_timeout” mysql variable in your my.cnf configuration file is large enough.
  • Server dropped an incorrect or too large packet. If mysqld gets a packet that is too large or incorrect, it assumes that something has gone wrong with the client and closes the connection. To fix, you can increase the maximal packet size limit “max_allowed_packet” in my.cnf file, eg. set max_allowed_packet = 512M, then sudo /etc/init.d/mysql restart.

If you have ssh access then set the above value and if not than you can ask ur hosting provider to fix this issue by increasing the above values.

Thanks

Problem solved? Click Kudos and "Accept as Solution".
200+ Magento 2 Extensions for Enhanced Shopping Experience.