cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question regarding product notifications

Question regarding product notifications

Hello there,

I run a website for a medium sized business here in Germany, and currently - our system is still running on a basic installation of Magento without much customization. I would like to know if it is possible for Magento to create a list automatically when certain products are ordered and placed in a .pdf or something alike, 

I would like to know if it is possible for Magento to do this when our customers create an order; so for example - 

Customer places order with items from Category A,B,C,D then Inform Admin in list format. 

This is because we have specific products that we must design in house and then send out, and it would be a lot easier to do this working from a list. 

Thank you,

Phil

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Question regarding product notifications

@steffmagie If its about to know when customers place orders then you must receive notification email when order placed... Is this you are looking Or want extra features ?

-
Magento Programmer | Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.

I Would like to display a list of products ordered from a specific category, with the order number attached. For example

Order 22811 - Custom Cup Design - JPG

Order 22813 - Custom Shirt Design - JPG

Etc. So this way instead of having to open each order one by one, we can see only which orders contain products from a specific category with the order number attached. 

Is this something that is possible through Magento standard reporting or do I need to make a specific module to handle this?

Thank for your time,

Phil

@steffmagie Reports are available but not exactly as per your needs. However of course possible through custom module. Take a help of your developer..

Cheers 

-
Magento Programmer | Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.