cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random Order not show in admin magento community 1.9.1

Random Order not show in admin magento community 1.9.1

the orders will sometime not show in the admin section after the order is placed

Rare but sometimes a order dont show up in system. like this one just recivied.
The order 100021956 does not show up on the web, but we received a payment from the customer.
The order went thru payment gateway but dosent show in site as order

so it will show in the sales_quote table but it does not show in the order table. We have increased the server time out a little but curious if there is any other suggestions or if there is a fix for this issue

thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Random Order not show in admin magento community 1.9.1

I got the same! note that the order can be viewed by 'customer' detail or in admin general search.

Still a really weird problem that I couldn't resolve for the moment.

Hi,

Have you come across any solution to this problem.

We also have the same issue we are using Magento 1.9.1 CE and we have SagePay Payment Integration for the website.

In our case the customer had placed the order and the payment was also collected. After this a few days later the customer turned around to know the status of their order, which is when we realised that such a thing has happened.

They received an email from Sage Pay with transaction ref. no. etc... (i.e. their order number was 145000472)

We again asked the customer to place the order and to our surprise this time the order went through successfully and we could see the order in the admin. Again the same order number was assigned to the same customer (i.e. 145000472)

Please let me know if you have found any solution to this problem, so that we can fix this in ours too.

Thank you.

Hi,

Have you checked in your orphaned transactions for SagePay?  We used ebizmarts SagePay for a while and noticed that sometimes transactions orphaned either because they didn't save right in magento or that SagePay lagged a little.  With ebizmarts you could recover the orphans and recreate the order in magento if need.

Hope this helps

Regards
Sven