Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reindex failure - exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]:

SOLVED

Reindex failure - exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]:

Hi, 
When I tried to reindex through ssh command I got the following error
Catalin SEO index process unknown error:
exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column '`main_table`.`frontend_input`' in 'where clause'' in /storage/webroot/dev/radiator/lib/Zend/Db/Statement/Pdo.php:228 
Stack trace:
#0 /storage/webroot/dev/radiator/lib/Zend/Db/Statement/Pdo.php(228): PDOStatement->execute(Array)
#1 /storage/webroot/dev/radiator/lib/Varien/Db/Statement/Pdo/Mysql.php(110): Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->_execute(Array)
#2 /storage/webroot/dev/radiator/app/code/core/Zend/Db/Statement.php(291): Varien_Db_Statement_Pdo_Mysql->_execute(Array)
#3 /storage/webroot/dev/radiator/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(480): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#4 /storage/webroot/dev/radiator/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(238): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('SELECT `main_ta...', Array)
#5 /storage/webroot/dev/radiator/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(428): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query('SELECT `main_ta...', Array)
#6 /storage/webroot/dev/radiator/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(737): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->query('SELECT `main_ta...', Array)
#7 /storage/webroot/dev/radiator/lib/Varien/Data/Collection/Db.php(740): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll('SELECT `main_ta...', Array)
#8 /storage/webroot/dev/radiator/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Db/Collection/Abstract.php(521): Varien_Data_Collection_Db->_fetchAll('SELECT `main_ta...', Array)
#9 /storage/webroot/dev/radiator/lib/Varien/Data/Collection/Db.php(572): Mage_Core_Model_R

Can someone please advice how to fix this error - should I uninstall this extension or reinstall or there is any code fix to resolve this issue? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Reindex failure - exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]:

I have come across this problem before. I overrode the extension in order to be able to remove backticks around the `frontend_input` code. This stopped the error from happening.

It seems like the backticks have been removed in a later version of the extension (https://github.com/caciobanu/improved-magento-layered-navigation/) are you on the latest version?

See screenshot.

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I have come across this problem before. I overrode the extension in order to be able to remove backticks around the `frontend_input` code. This stopped the error from happening.

It seems like the backticks have been removed in a later version of the extension (https://github.com/caciobanu/improved-magento-layered-navigation/) are you on the latest version?

See screenshot.

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

Thanks
This fix resolved my issue

Regars
iwdnil