cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reorder function in admin panel returns : There was an error processing your order

Reorder function in admin panel returns : There was an error processing your order

Hi

I was wondering whether anyone can help me figure out what the issue is with my reorder function. A customer placed an order a year ago and I want to create a duplicate of this order. So I have been trying to use the reorder button in the admin area of the original order. The only change is the product price which I update by clicking the custom price check box, inserting the new price and updating the items. I add the shipping option and click Submit Order. I then receive the following message:

• There was an error processing your order. Please contact us or try again later.

The exception log has the following in it:

2019-05-03T12:44:05+00:00 ERR (3):
exception 'Exception' with message 'PayPal response hasn't required fields.' in /public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Paypal/Model/Api/Nvp.php:996

I'm not knowledgeable at all about the error logs so don't really know what this means. Customers are able to process orders fine front end. And I actually don't want paypal to process this payment either as I have taken the money manually.

Any help most appreciated!

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Reorder function in admin panel returns : There was an error processing your order

Hi,

Usually when trying to place the order from the admin panel, the Payment method will be "No Payment Information Required". If you are receiving errors related to paypal then it could be because of either a module integrated into the website or any custom work being done on the website. Check if you have installed any module related to payment processing or let me know if you have any custom development work done in the website so that we can resolve it accordingly.

Re: Reorder function in admin panel returns : There was an error processing your order

Thanks for replying. Yes the payment method on the reorder screen states 'No Payment Methods'. So i'd assume it shouldn't call paypal when being processed. The only payment method that is enabled on this site is the paypal express checkout module. I haven't done any customisations to it.