cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clients DataBase Magento VS Mailchimp

Clients DataBase Magento VS Mailchimp

Hi,

I have a small issue with my client's list on Magento VS the one I have on Mailchimp. We use Magento1 and when the website was designed, it was so our client that subscribe to our newsletter, would receive a welcome e-mail starting from Magento. Our client information is linked to our MailChimp account, so once they are in our Magento list, they are automatically transferred on our MailChimp list (from what I understand as I am not the one that did the website).
But, looking at my client's list on both platforms, my Mailchimp one seems to be more up to date than what I can see on Magento (where I also find a lot of junk and fake accounts, that are not, thank god, on my Mailchimp list). 
How can I be sure that these people well received my welcome newsletter from Magento as they are not in my client's list? But if they are on my Mailchimp list, it means they should be on Magento also....is there something I don't understand ?! Maybe I am not looking at the right place? 
As we don't have any Web Programmer anymore, can we reach to someone to check that with us so we can be sure everything is OK ? 

Thanks for your help !
Marie-Pier