cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation on creating configurable product

SOLVED

SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation on creating configurable product

SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '4-81' for key 'UNQ_CATALOG_PRODUCT_SUPER_ATTRIBUTE_PRODUCT_ID_ATTRIBUTE_ID', query was: INSERT INTO `catalog_product_super_attribute` (`product_id`, `attribute_id`) VALUES (?, ?)

Hi,

I'm getting the above error when trying to add a configurable product to my 1.9.2 CE installation. I have checked the database and this isn't actually a duplicate entry. I've tried resetting all the catalog product tables, including auto increments but the error persists.

I have also tried clearing all caches, reindexing and disabling all third party modules (although none of these should be affecting the product saving).

The only mention of this error I can find online is due to people writing custom product save code, but this is using the core functionality.

Does anybody know how I can fix this please?

Many thanks

Terry

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation on creating configurable product

Hello I have the same problem.

After few days searching for solution I found one very easy.

Find the .xml file with Mailchimp in its name located in app/etc/modules/. Within that file will be a line <active>true</active>

Change true to false and save the file so the line looks like this <active>false</active>

After Login to your Backend, clear cache, Log out and login again.

Try add or duplicate and you will see that is back to normal.

Best regards,

Andre Rizzo

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Re: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation on creating configurable product

Hello I have the same problem.

After few days searching for solution I found one very easy.

Find the .xml file with Mailchimp in its name located in app/etc/modules/. Within that file will be a line <active>true</active>

Change true to false and save the file so the line looks like this <active>false</active>

After Login to your Backend, clear cache, Log out and login again.

Try add or duplicate and you will see that is back to normal.

Best regards,

Andre Rizzo

Great!!!! This actually works I struggle for a few hours didn't realize this module will cause that.

Thanks!