cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order report showing no records found

Sales order report showing no records found

Hi

In my Magento website(CE 1.9.1) dashboard when I go to Reports->Sales->Order its showing a message 'No records found'. When I select a valid date range and click 'Show Report' button still its not showing any records. Also I noticed the date fields are not holding the selected dates once I click 'Show Report' button.

Following some articles from google I refreshed Statistics tab under Reports menu item to fix that. But still no luck. 

Can someone please advise what else I can do to fix that issue?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Sales order report showing no records found

Hi,

Still I am struggling to fix that issue.
Actually I think somehow correct data is not being passed through the search form as I see after clicking the 'Show Report' button the selected dates and other values are vanished.
I checked the related tables sales_flat_order, sales_flat_order_item, sales_flat_quote, sales_flat_quote_item and all have enough data moreover there is a section report->advanced reports->sales->order which seems to work correctly.
Only the section Report->sales->order/any other items like VAT, invoice etc are not working.salesreport.png

Someone please help.

Regards
iwdnil

Re: Sales order report showing no records found

Hi,
I am yet to get the root of that issue.
I have setup the site in a different server and sales report is working correct there. So definitely something related to server configuration causing the issue. Can some one please help what may be the possible difference any specific server configuration or any specific file permission that I should check for?

Regards
iwdnil