cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save configuration Button does not work on Payment Methods

Save configuration Button does not work on Payment Methods

Hello All,

I am trying to add Payson as one of the payment options in my magento admin panel. When I fill the fields with required information and press Save Configuration button, nothing happens. And it is not working only for this page.

Background of issue: I have installed Payson Official modul from magento website.

Anyone had this problem before or anyone know how to deal with this issue?

Thank you in advance for your help.

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Save configuration Button does not work on Payment Methods

Hey ,

i too have the same problem with the save configuration button. Please do update if you have found a solution for this.

am using  ver. 1.9.2.2.

Seems to be a problem with Chrome's autofill function. Chrome fills the Paypal's config and don't let you save. Try to open Paypal's payment config and delete this fields and save again. Or, you can try with another browser.

I hope it helps.

Hi, I have the same problem. Once I select the payment method and click continue nothing happens. Please let me know. 

My Magento Version is 1.9.2 fresh install from bitnami, using the rwd template.

As mentioned before this is not really a Magento issue -- Chrome autofill tries among other things submit your saved site username and password as PayPal username and password (dumb, I know) and fails. Easiest way to work around of this issue is to use some other browser -- Safari, Firefox, Edge, pick your own poison.

Tanel Raja

For those who are facing issue while saving Magento's configuration especially the 'Payment Methods' tab, please check core_config_data table with some other Magento installation. It might be missing some system configuration entries. Adding/replacing those entries will fix the issue.

Look for an error message on one of the other shipping methods that are collapsed and not visible. 

Than was my problem! Thank you

Look for an error message on one of the other payment methods that are collapsed and not visible. 

this error is because of this.

Wat answer was your problem, please?