cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart Price Rules Redirection bug

Shopping Cart Price Rules Redirection bug

Hi,

When I try and add a action under Actions to a brand new Shopping Cart Price Rule  when I click on the green + I get a list which is correct but once i select ANY of the options it redirects me to the Dashboard.

Anyone else faced this / know how to fix it ..

Thanks

Kris.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Shopping Cart Price Rules Redirection bug

Hi Kris,

we got the same problem but no solution yet.

Magento Version 1.7.0.2

error message

PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function setId() on a non-object in [XXXXX]/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/controllers/Promo/QuoteController.php on line 227

Regards,

Martin

Hi Martin,

We can't find a solution either .. tried many clean install but it just wont behave ... we were going to use it for free shipping on certain items but after taking into count factors with calculated shipping methods we had to make our own so that bypasses the need for the shopping cart price rule but this is still something we need in the future for specials etc .. so still hunting a solution.

We are updated to Magento 1.9.2.4, going from 1.9 all the way up still didn't fix it

Hi km215,

we using a dev and live system. Both completly same code. But on live it is not working and on dev it is working... On localhost it is working, too...

Currently we still think it has something to do with server setting or maybe SSL (dev has no SSL). But we are not sure... If we find a solution I add it here.

best regards

Same problem , we solve with modSecurity disabled. 
Log says ' 
detected SQLi using libinjection with ... '  .  Cat Surprised
With ssh access you can turn off the single security rule insted disable all ModSecurity .