cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart is EmptyYou have no items in your shopping cart.Click here to continue shopping.

Shopping Cart is EmptyYou have no items in your shopping cart.Click here to continue shopping.

Shopping Cart is Empty

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Click here to continue shopping.

i am getting this type of error while adding the product into the cart

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Shopping Cart is EmptyYou have no items in your shopping cart.Click here to continue shopping.

Check your var/log directory for errors in the exception.log

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner

Re: Shopping Cart is EmptyYou have no items in your shopping cart.Click here to continue shopping.

Can you provide me detail steps for this how to fix this issue

You did read my previous post yes?

The message you are seeing in the cart is not an error in itself. The error is when adding an item to the cart (in the background) which might manifest itself in your error log files.

You need to check to see if you are getting any errors in those.

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner

Thanks for your reply but can you tell me how to check whether it is going wrong or errors.

I'm also facing same problem. Working in safari only. After clocking in add to cart, i get Empty Shopping Cart message all time.

Help will be much appreciated.

I got this error in log file

exception 'Exception' with message 'No content found in files:
/home/goodguy5/public_html/skin/frontend/base/default/css/styles-ie8.css' in /home/goodguy5/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Helper/Data.php:750
Stack trace:
#0 /home/goodguy5/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Design/Package.php(727): Mage_Core_Helper_Data->mergeFiles(Array, '/home/goodguy5/...', false, Array, 'css')
#1 /home/goodguy5/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Design/Package.php(678): Mage_Core_Model_Design_Package->_mergeFiles(Array, '/home/goodguy5/...', false, Array, 'css')
#2 [internal function]: Mage_Core_Model_Design_Package->getMergedCssUrl(Array)
#3 /home/goodguy5/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Page/Block/Html/Head.php(277): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#4 /home/goodguy5/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Page/Block/Html/Head.php(208): Mage_Page_Block_Html_Head->_prepareStaticAndSkinElements('<link rel="styl...', Array, Array, Array)
#5 /home/goodguy5/public_html/app/design/frontend/ma_bonnie/ma_bonnie1/template/page/html/head.phtml(47): Mage_Page_Block_Html_Head->getCssJsHtml()
#6 /home/goodguy5/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(241): include('/home/goodguy5/...')
#7 /home/goodguy5/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(272): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView('frontend/ma_bon...')
#8 /home/goodguy5/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(286): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
#9 /home/goodguy5/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(919): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#10 /home/goodguy5/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(637): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#11 /home/goodguy5/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(581): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->_getChildHtml('head', true)
#12 /home/goodguy5/public_html/app/design/frontend/ma_bonnie/ma_bonnie1/template/page/1column.phtml(35): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->getChildHtml('head')
#13 /home/goodguy5/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(241): include('/home/goodguy5/...')
#14 /home/goodguy5/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(272): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView('frontend/ma_bon...')
#15 /home/goodguy5/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(286): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
#16 /home/goodguy5/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(919): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#17 /home/goodguy5/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(555): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#18 /home/goodguy5/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(390): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->getOutput()
#19 /home/goodguy5/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Helper/Product/View.php(147): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->renderLayout()
#20 /home/goodguy5/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/controllers/ProductController.php(132): Mage_Catalog_Helper_Product_View->prepareAndRender(1243, Object(Mage_Catalog_ProductController), Object(Varien_Object))
#21 /home/goodguy5/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(418): Mage_Catalog_ProductController->viewAction()
#22 /home/goodguy5/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(250): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('view')
#23 /home/goodguy5/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(172): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#24 /home/goodguy5/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(354): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#25 /home/goodguy5/public_html/app/Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#26 /home/goodguy5/public_html/index.php(87): Mage::run('', 'store')
#27 {main}

Hello , 

I am also facing same problem and tried all the possibile way which are available over forum . I am using 1.9.1.

Cooking time : 86400

Validate HTTP USER AGENT : yes ( all other session validition setting are se to NO)

Please help as store is down now and sale is going to impact.

first you have to check your error log, it tells you whats going on

------------
MagenX - Magento and Server optimization

HI, I am having same issue, It was working fine till yesterday and suddenly returning empty cart page. this is my website: http://woodfordtooling.com/ .... Can you please help? 

How did you fix the issue with shopping cart? i am having same problem any help will be greatly appreciated