cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simple Product Configured 2nd Time, Not Updating Price

Simple Product Configured 2nd Time, Not Updating Price

I have several Simple Products with Custom Options.  When I go to a product page and configure the product, the price is updated correctly.  When I add it to the cart, it works fine.  When I go back to the product page to configure the product with different options, the price does not update, it stays at the base price.  

Upon adding the 2nd item to the cart, the pricing is correct, however, when on the product page, I need that price to update at every selection or input like it does the first time around.  To this point, I have found posts and answers for configurable products, but not simple products.  Through days of searching, I have yet to find a working solution.

What may be causing the base price to stay fixed on the product page the 2nd time?  Where or how can I fix this?

I am running Magento 1.9.1 Community Edition.  I have the Argento theme installed as well as an extension, Mico Solutions Custom Math Pricing.  Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Simple Product Configured 2nd Time, Not Updating Price

Try to reindex in System -> Index Management. In addition, flush all caches.

View our great Magento Extensions

Users won't be able to reindex anything from the front end, did you bother to read the question or are you just looking to promote your website by adding a weak answer and a spammy link?

Hi There!

Were you able to solve your issue? I'm having a similar problem with my simple products.