cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some spammy links on product page

Some spammy links on product page

Hey, all champ & SEO ANALYST,

I want to ask a question that my all keyword is plummeting, although I have updated my content and making quality links. But there are some spammy links on particular pages that hindering to rank these keywords. You can just visit this store Boden and can check the on-page & off-page. Should I start to disavow all product page backlinks that are spammy or not? Will this affect to regain of my rank. Plz audit this store and likewise others as well. and give me suggestions.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Some spammy links on product page

You need to fight spam links, because it has a bad effect on your site and its position in general. Personally, I do not trust the goods, services or stores that spam information about themselves. However, now I have a good way to check the information that interests me thanks to the relevant reviews on Revain review platform https://revain.org/ This platform publishes reviews of products and services by real buyers and professionals in their field, and these reviews help me choose only proven companies, products and services.